Google
 

Friday, August 24, 2007

Betrayal of trust.......


The Prophet peace be upon him said..... These are the characteristics of Munafiq : ".....

1. Whenever he is entrusted, he betrays.

2. Whenever he speaks, he tells a lie.

3. Whenever he makes a covenant, he proves treacherous.

4. Whenever he quarrels, he behaves in a very imprudent, evil and insulting manner."


and I dont wanna be any of them..... I like to be loved by God and liked by people..... I suppose that dream will sublime one day.... This day I will never forget, for I have learnt a valuable lesson.... like


1. Don't trust in any one other than the holder of the pencil that draws your destiny (in that case God), and your self to make good of every situation one finds him self in.

2. Pray for only the better.....


see you arround....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home