Google
 

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Is "Hakuna Matata" the "Thug Mansion"

Hakuna matata is a Swahili phrase that is literally translated as "There are no worries here". It is sometimes translated as "no worries", although is more commonly used similarly to the English phrase "no problem".

I wish one day we could just achieve that, and that alone is good for me. All my life I wanted to live a fruitful and normal life, not to cause any hidrance of what so ever to anyone. But life and destiney are great forces to be reckoned with. And am trying to do my best to survive, cos life is war and with the blessing and company of the Almighty we will scale through.

As Tupac said "No one knows my struggle, they only see the trouble Not knowin it's hard to carry on when no one loves you Picture me inside the misery of poverty No man alive has ever witnessed struggles I survived Prayin hard for better days, promise to hold on Me and my dawgs ain't have a choice but to roll on We.... still visualize places, that we can roll in peace And in my mind's eye I see this place, the players go in fast I got a spot for us all, so we can ball, at thug's mansion."

Life seem sometimes unfare and that is what it has been since the beggining of time. I wish.... just let me keep my wishes to my self for now, because wishes are dangerous...... hehehehe see you all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home